Friday, December 4, 2009

a bit of this. and that.

Since my last post things have been relatively slow around here- waking up bright and early to either our two dogs (did I mention we have two German Sheppard) Simba and Nala (haha not my idea I SWEAR!) barking or the workers in and around the house drilling, hammering, sanding, or applying the minor touches to the new house- with the weather this week being unusually hot (for winter) I have been limited to staying indoors during the day, and occasionally playing cards on the outdoor patio during the cooler evenings. Lunches as always- are served at or around two. As I count the final days till the rest of the family gets here, I have been growing more and more restless- the house feels empty with Kaushal and Kshama Masi (his mother/mum’s sis/my aunt) gone to Mumbai (Bombay) for a couple of days-Koki Masi has been having some shoulder trouble so she spends most of the day at a nearby clinic for some kind of therapy- Leaving my mum, dad, the workers and I to either do nothing- or watch the next American movie that comes on television- Shouldn’t I be doing something more productive with all this time (does this count??) anyway- just wanted to pass some time by doing another one of these- posted are more pictures of lunches, and more of the house as promised earlier. Enjoy!

Giant Buddha head outside the front door.

Unfinished Garden- outside the formal dining room.

Outdoor Patio.

My bedroom.

Brother's Room

Theather.

Statues.

Sitting room outside my parents room.

Master Bedroom.

1 comment:

  1. Truely enjoying your blog, didnt know this side of you. Glad to know we have someone like you with a amazing literacy quality amongst us....

    ReplyDelete